Hi Remco,

As I'd mailed yesterday, we are busy fixing the stats and I'm guessing
it will be done soon. I'll update this forum when it's back to normal.

However, if you missed it, we have stopped sending out the weekly
stats/usage emails individually. Instead, we have launched a new page
in sandbox called the developer page where you can check the stats out
yourself. Please see the announcement here:
http://googlecode.blogspot.com/2010/04/hello-to-orkut-developers.html.

Thanks,
Prashant