Hi guys,

I'm just doing some tests and got a weird behavior while comparing some
calls between sandbox and prod.sandbox, which I consider a bug on
prod.sandbox.

Using os:PersonAppDataRequest on profile view, I just tried:
<os:PersonAppDataRequest key="data" method="appdata.get"
userId="<<frienduserid>>" groupId="@self" appId="@app" fields="configdata"
/>

This userId is my friend, and both have the app installed with data saved:
- On sandbox data returns, with no error message.
- On prod.sandbox no data returns, with a permission denied message.
{"message":"forbidden: Get app data permission
denied","data":{"errorType":"noPermissions"},"code":403}

But, using the javascript API, data returns correctly, with no error.

Can you check what's going on, or which one is executing correctly ? If you
need more information to debug, let me know.

Regards,

Robson Dantas