I have imported the java files to .Net files , now i'm able to
retrieve the  access token and token secret for the orkut users.

Now it would be very grateful of yours if some could tell me how
postdata procedure goes in java, so that i can import it into .Net.

this request is to retrieve the user profile
[{"params":{"groupId":"@self","userId":"@me"},"id":"0-
p.g","method":"people.get"}]

The problem is how to post this data into the url :
http://sandbox.orkut.com/social/rpc?oauth_token=1%2Fu6Mtz2FJRpUcK_bIHotPYDpH9-BsHtpCtl6GbXEJi6E&oauth_consumer_key=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&oauth_signature_method=HMAC-SHA1&oauth_timestamp=1275936748&oauth_nonce=3607311&oauth_version=1.0&oauth_signature=nOcrfym%2BktMvsiTtL8rb31D5EaU%3D

any help is appreciated

Regards
Harshit