I noticed that too. I hope I can help in porting too, but I need to see some
of the programming style, so I can help properly.

2010/6/14 Alex Porto <alex.itaj...@gmail.com>

> Hi
>
> Maybe I can help you. Don't know why or how or event when, but I can try.
> I've tried to get the project but the folders are still empty. When are you
> planning to commit?
>
> Alex
>

> On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 6:50 PM, Carlos Crosetti <
> carlos.crose...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I am interested in how you sign the requests. I ported part of the
>> opensocialjava to pharo smalltalk and have been doing good with
>> myspace.com, my next step is going wide with more containers and I gor
>> significant support from orkut, but at this time I have a constant invalid
>> signature and I feel that I am missing something like a oauth parameter to
>> comply with the base string
>>

>> On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 5:40 PM, Robson Dantas <biu.dan...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Just to let you know, I started porting orkut-os-client java version to
>>> PHP. Any help is appreciated.
>>>
>>> If you wanna join, this is the url:
>>> http://code.google.com/p/orkut-os-client-php/
>>>
>>> -Robson Dantas
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>>  --
>>

>  --

Anderson Marques Ferraz
UEFS - Engenharia de Computação - 2006.1
Linux user #500881 - http://counter.li.org/

I synchronize and I specialize and I classify so much/ Don't worry 'bout
dreaming because I don't sleep