Hello All,

I've made few applications on orkut which were working fine from past
1 year but now giving an error since past two days. below is the error
I'm getting.

org.apache.shindig.common.xml.XmlException: The reference to entity
"prvtof" must end with the ';' delimiter. At: (2,144)

Below is the url of my App:
http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Application?appId=652745757520

I've searched alot on the web and came to know that its the google's
bug but not any particular solution to resolve this.

Can anyone let me know is this really google's bug?? And if yes then
how to report about that to google/orkut.

Can anyone help me to sort this out??

Thanks in advance.
Rehan