Marcio,

I guess i had the same problem while i was attempting to submit mine.
When i got the auth code i forgot to click on verify and I submitted
the app without it.

Then just follow the steps bellow:

1- Click on the link to generate the code ( Clica no link que o google
pede para gerar o codigo )
2 - Get your code  ( pega seu codigo  )
3 - insert/replace auth code in your xml ( coloca o codigo la no seu xml )
4 - on the same page click on Verify ( nao saia daquela pagina e clica
em verificar )
pagina que voce tentou mandar o app e manda de novo.)

[]s,

Camilo Caetano
Msn: cede...@msn.com