Hello to everyone!

Stats say ours is a pretty busy group, with about 14 daily posts and
about 5 new members joining in every day. Managing a group this big and
so active is definitely not a piece of cake for anybody, and we get on
by only because of the generous contributions from each one of you.

However, there have been some developers amongst you upon whom we have
consistently relied to jump in, share their knowledge and experience,
ever ready to lend a helping hand and pull us out of our technical
holes. They're probably experts in their own fields and rarely have an
occasion to pose a question themselves, and yet if they still hang
around and make such frequent appearances, it could be for no other
reason than just for helping us all out!

Please join me in thanking our Superstars for their time and help. They
agreed to share some information about them that I'm posting below so
you all get to know them better.

Prashant Patil

You probably know him too well! Prashant lives in Satara, India, and
has been active on the orkut help forum as well as on our
opensocial-orkut group almost ever since orkut kicked off in India.
He's one of the original Three orkuteers we also had the pleasure of
inviting at our Bangalore office way back in 2008 to recognise his
contributions to the orkut community. Prashant has submitted countless
applications to the directory, but he seems to be a big fan of the
Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif, or else his most favourite of them all
wouldn't be all dedicated to her! Besides being a die-hard Katrina fan,
his love for orkut also shows on his website orkutfans.in, a place
loaded with scrap ideas for all moods and occasions.

Robson Dantas

You always know it's coming! Browse through any page of recent posts to
the orkut-opensocial or opensocial-br groups, and sure enough, Robson's
extremely helpful posts are here, there and everywhere to enlighten us
all. A resident of São Paulo, Brazil, Robson is a passionate advocate
of Google products and APIs and, in his own words posted on his Twitter
bio, a "Socialweb Evangelist & Google APIs expert. Python, PHP, C++
coder." But he says orkut and OpenSocial are things closest to his
heart, and he keeps the spirit of the Social Web alive by helping
others build better apps, thus pushing the product forward. To catch
more of Robson, follow him on his blogs at
http://blogdodantas.dxs.com.br and http://www.opensocial-br.org.

Dhaval Pancholi

Meet Dhaval from Thane, India. Dhaval has been instrumental in helping
many of us with his rich experience in orkut/OpenSocial app
development. Dhaval is mostly consumed by his busy work at office, yet
he somehow manages to find some time to sneak into our forum every now
and then, again just because he loves to share his knowledge with
others! He has written many orkut apps, among which he counts
SuperScrap, Meetha Message, Seedhi Baat No Bakwaas, and Amity Career
Test among his favourites. Follow Dhaval on Twitter and keep up with
him at his blog at http://dhavalyours.blogspot.com/.

Thanks again, guys! We'd love to have you around and inspire more
people to join the bandwagon and take this community work forward! I
also hope you wouldn't mind suffixing your Group nicknames with the
title of "(Guru)" so that we're constantly reminded of your powers!

As a little token of our appreciation, your swags will be soon on the
way! :)

Best,

Prashant