Hi Robson:

Thanks for your reply. Just got a busy week and sorry for the late reply.

I am still confused about your reply.

What do you mean about **test keys**?

Actually we got the consumer key and secret by following the Gadgets
Ownership Verification(https://www.google.com/gadgets/directory/verify)
here. And I don't know
whether it's *registered* or just *test* in your words?

Our app is still in sandbox and development phase, but for coming testing,
we need to figure this out ASAP.

Thanks again. Pls let me know if I don't offer enough information.
--
Tower Joo 朱涛

>>> import this