Hi everyone,

We wanted to do a status check on the issues we're currently working
on, and the ones we believe that have been now fixed. We're trying to
consolidate our efforts in prioritising and fixing the ones that are
still open, and need your inputs to confirm how many of you are still
struggling with them. Please take some time to review the following
and post any comments you may have.

Currently, these are the top issues reported here that we're aware of,
along with their status:

1. The app review process: As Tiago wrote in the other thread, there
was an issue with app reviewer last week, which is fixed.

2. Activity updates: This was broken for most of last month, but
should now be working.

3. Data pipelining: Worked intermittently for a while, but as of now,
still not fixed.

4. 401/Authentication failed/timestamp_refused/Invalid input:
Cccurring randomly with both 2-legged and 3-legged calls: We have a
bug on this and need to fix this. (@Robson: I suppose you were
referring to the same issue in your other responses?)

Please also add anything that may be missing from this list to help us
help you better. Any progress that we make will be updated to the "Bug
status report" thread (http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut/
browse_thread/thread/9056200b5b35c569).

Thanks,
Prashant