We are very close to lose orkut here in Brazil. You guys need to
create some process to filter these adult apps urgently. Federal
authorities are considering this like pedophilia crime, because many
kids are easily exposed to these apps. Some newspaper here say there
is 120 days left to solve this problem, otherwise orkut is gonna be
shut down in Brazil.

It's incredible authors use adsense for revenue, and nobody takes some
action... Many serious developers will be harmed

Hey guys, I'm talking about this for long time...

Take a look:
http://ca.reuters.com/article/technologyNews/idCATRE66K2XE20100721