Hi all,

Can anyone confirm following;

Application stats is not working for me, I mean "
http://www.sandbox.orkut.com/Main#Developer"; is giving me "*Page not
found *We're
sorry, but there is noorkut.com Web page matching your entry. It is possible
that you typed the address incorrectly, or that the page no longer exists."
I am with the new UI, is there anything I need to do to get this working?

Am I doing everything right or there is something else I need to do?

- Abhi