Hello, a couple of observations:

1) If you go to your profile, the options button (where you can select which
app gets displayed in your profile) is displayed with the little triangle
pointing downwards only, and the word "options" appears only when you hover
over it. I think it would be more discoverable, if you leave the word
"options" visible at all times also.

2) If you go to someone else's profile you can see only one box (the box
that the profile's owner selected), which can be the "Who I am" box, or an
app's box. If I am correct, then the visitor has no way to see any of the
other boxes. It might be interesting to leave the "options" drop down menu
for the visitor also, so he can see the other boxes. However, this can have
the inconvenient that the profile owner may not want his visitors to see all
his other boxes.

Thanks and best regards,
René