Maybe your flash player's security configuration is blocking it, if you're
running a local copy of the SWF which is trying to access remote data. It
can happens when you're debugging the flash on your computer but your data
comes from an external server.

Checking Security.AllowDomain() on Flash documentation or trying a local
server can help you, if it's the case.

Alex