Hi,

I'm afraid this sounds counter-intuitive, but you may do a workaround
if you're ok to have your users use their phone browser in the
occasional case that requires captcha handling. We've had a partner
try something similar but who couldn't work this out to the end
because of certain other concerns. They have abandoned this approach
for the moment and now resort to reporting back to the user that they
have exceeded the usage limits for the day.

~Prashant