Prashant / Shlomo,

Actually, if you go to fotoscrapr, you can grab a ready-to-use jar. See:
http://code.google.com/p/orkut-os-client-greetings/source/browse/#hg/war/WEB-INF/lib

<http://code.google.com/p/orkut-os-client-greetings/source/browse/#hg/war/WEB-INF/lib>@Shlomo,
also, take a look at this example which is a great way to start.

Regards,

Robson Dantas