You are missing some parameters, including allowscriptaccess, which is one
of the most important. Modified your embed function, see:

  gadgets.flash.embedFlash(url, document.getElementById("flashcontainer"),
9, {
      id: "flashid",
      width: 50,
      height: 50,
     allowscriptaccess:"always",
  wmode:"window"
    })

Also, take a deep took at my example. It´s easier to grab and modify, since
it´s already working.
http://www.opensocial-br.org/chamadas-em-callback-flash-por-javascript-e-chamadas-javascript-no-flash-e-opensocial/

Let me know if you need anything else.

Regards