Is it possible to get the size of each image when requesting the
photos from a album? This capability is very helpful for embedded
devices that has limited resources and limiting the size of the images
to exhibit make possible to display pictures without crash the device.

I get the following information structure when requesting pictures
from a album, am I missing something?

{
  "data":{
    "filtered":false,
    "startIndex":0,
    "totalResults":7,
    "sorted":false,
    "list":[
      {
        "albumId":"1234567890",
        "type":"image",

"url":"http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAANNYDkm91113hpMlPuCS6v5BGSliNiT-hurwGstWEZ-KKLeAgh3XrBiee_Olsz5vyDzzhpTWHauW7XyHXPYRHsQAm1T1UPbTaFIY5x0rQE3Mbb6znCj3wCSd.jpg";,
        "id":"987654321",
        "title":"Sk8 01","description":"",

"thumbnailUrl":"http://img3.orkut.com/images/milieu/1282923904/1282949131279/613536822/gq/Z1fbhkjj.jpg?ver=1282949131&sig=1yulev5";,
        "mimeType":"image/jpeg"
      },
    ],
    "updatedSince":false
  }
}

Thank you very much.

Best.

Allann Jones

"I received the fundamentals of my education in school, but that was
not enough. My real education, the superstructure, the details, the
true architecture, I got out of the public library. For an
impoverished child whose family could not afford to buy books, the
library was the open door to wonder and achievement, and I can never
be sufficiently grateful that I had the wit to charge through that
door and make the most of it." (from I. Asimov, 1994)