Hii there,

Can anyone help me with posting activities,

I am using 3-legged c#.net lib with the following JSON..
[{"params":{"userId":["@me"],"groupId":"@self","activity":
{"title":"this is the title","body":"activity
body"},"appId":"@app"},"id":"activities","method":"activities.create"}]

and the response which i am getting is this....
[{"id":"activities","error":{"message":"forbidden: app not
whitelisted","data":{"errorType":"noPermissions"},"code":403}}]

i dont know how should i proceed.because i already have a consumer key
and secret and how should i make an app as whitelist in 3-legged??

Please Help some one....
Waiting for Reply....
Thanks,
Sambe.