Hello. Thanks for your feedback!

Profile view will have to be disabled for maintenance and code improvements.
We don't have clear dates yet, but it will go down some time soon, and will
come back soon after. We don't have a specific timeline yet, but we'll keep
everybody posted through the forum.

And yes we are aware that this is a considerable inconvenience for
developers, which is why we'll do all we can to bring it back as fast as we
can.

Thanks for bearing with us as we work to improve the platform.