I will stick on the thread.

So I went to  http://sandbox.orkut.com and takes to my profile.

I'm using the NEW Orkut and there's nothing on the left.
(I'm using NEW Orkut, because you cannot scrow down pages on OLD Orkut
anymore. Thanks NEW Orkut).

So I did change to OLD Orkut. Them I find everything you said.

But the trick part is: you've never mentioned that we have to add the
app for test to get the appID.

Another thing is, you never said that we have to use the OLD Orkut,
too.

At least for me and all people that I know that uses Orkut, since the
new Orkut it's live, the old one
DOESN'T work propely ,like scrow down a page and so many things.

So probably many, like me, really doesn't know that.

Thanks for your help.

By the way the link prod.sandox.com doesn't work. (at least for me)