No, this is not what I need. I already have a consumer_key and
consumer_secret. In fact, I used them in the OAuth Playground and work, but
with
3-legged OAuth. I need to use *2-legged OAuth* and I want to activate this
functionality, where do I activate it?. I know that it is not by entering
https://www.google.com/gadgets/directory/verify, since consumer_secret and
consumer_key that I get on that form, are not recognized as such by the
OAuth Playground. The consumer_key and consumer_secret that I got at https:/
/www.google.com/accounts/ManageDomains, already work, but with 3-legged
OAuth.
I repeat: I need to use *2-legged OAuth* and how activate it. Is it in
Google Apps? In another panel?. Then, if this is solved, where do I find clear
and updated documentation on the request that I used to meet the steps of 2-
legged OAuth?
Ultimately, if this is not viable, is it valid to use 3-legged OAuth within
an IFRAME on Orkut?
Thank you very much.
Greetings.

Pablo Mendez