Hello,

I'm new to this.

I've been trying to add an app on Orkut for about 3 months now.

I'm stuck on step 4:
Add your application to your developer profile.*
**To do this, just type the URL to its XML in the box that appears at the
top of the page (the one that says "add an application by URL") and
clicking
the "add" button. After that, you have to reload the page in order for it
work.

I did reload the page and my app does not show up on my Developer Page.
I did try several times and nothing change.

Can you please help me
Thanks