Gary Winiger wrote:

> My personal recommendation:  Develop a pam_pkinit (or similarly named) module
> with a separate man page.  Have that man page describe the interactions
> between pam_pkinit and pam_krb5.
>
> Thanks for the extra time,
> Gary..

Will F is on vacation for a bit longer.  I believe the main reason he did not
want to create a new module was that it would result in an almost identical
body of code.   Perhaps the existing pam_krb5 tree can be refactored or
the build process could be modified so that the 2 modules (should he choose
to take your advice) share a common body of code except for the places
where the logic differs for standard krb5 vs pkinit.

-Wyllys