On 02/26/10 04:55 PM, John Fischer wrote:
> Attached is the updated proposal which is also archived (diff below).
> The modification is to remove the Primary Administrator rights from
> the user at install time.

PSARC 2010/067 has included this in its scope (see 2.2.3 of that case's
spec).  One potential resolution would be to revert this case to what
was initially proposed and add a case dependency on 2010/067.  Please
get together with the project team for 2010/067 and come up with some
solution.  I don't believe that two cases claiming to do the same thing
makes sense.

-Seb