On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 01:58:55AM -0700, UNIX admin wrote:

> This is interesting. What do you believe Sun could make in Solaris
> Express (assuming it's all licensed under CDDL, bla bla bla...) that
> SchilliX couldn't follow?

Not everything in Solaris Express is licensed under the CDDL.  For
starters, only ON is part of OpenSolaris right now.  Start with
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/about/faq/general_faq/#source.

Joerg's concern is legitimate; the discussions have been around the
best way to resolve it.

--
Keith M Wesolowski              "Sir, we're surrounded!"
Solaris Kernel Team             "Excellent; we can attack in any direction!"