On 8/8/05, Albert White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> < most of this email snipped >
>
> If a consensus develops among the distributions to go with a particular
> high level management system then thats great. But its a separate
> discussion from whether to use the SVR4 package architecture.
>
> Cheers,
> ~Al

I just want to chime in here to let people know that I have been
watching and reading with considerable interest.  I think that a few
steps need to be taken with Blastwave and after some thought I am
going to make a few changes.

As soon as I have something concrete to talk about I will start up a
thread about an open build system as well as a subversion repository
for the source of all the packages at Blastwave as well as some other
items.

Dennis Clarke
Director and Admin for blastwave.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]