On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 02:30:38AM +0100, Roland Mainz wrote:

> Here comes the requested (mini-) proposal to create a "ksh93
> integration" project:

This project should also specifically address the use of ksh88 by libc
(wordexp(3C)) and any other hard dependencies on ksh88 identified
within OpenSolaris, as these dependencies must be removed to
facilitate compatible open source distributions.

If you amend your proposal to that effect, I will second it.

--
Keith M Wesolowski              "Sir, we're surrounded!"
Solaris Kernel Team             "Excellent; we can attack in any direction!"