On Tue, Feb 14, 2006 at 01:42:23PM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In think this requirement is because of some putback to b33 on Jan 20th;
> so bits before that time, including all of b 32 should still build.

Correct.  Some context for the doubters: the Net-SNMP update packages
(aka 'workaround') is what I provided to Sun engineers before build 32
existed at all.  It's what I tested with before putting back, and it's
what most people inside Sun who build ON are actually using, whether
they're aware of it or not.  In short, the 'workaround' has actually
received more testing than the 'pure solution' and has been proven to
work reliably.

--
Keith M Wesolowski              "Sir, we're surrounded!"
Solaris Kernel Team             "Excellent; we can attack in any direction!"