On Wed 08 Mar 2006 at 10:49AM, Karyn Ritter wrote:
> I'll figure out where to put the definitions. This the real status that
> is in Bugster, so we need to document it anyway....

So, I wonder if we could use Perl's WWW::Mechanize [1] or something
equivalent to automate the updating of pages.  Then, Karyn, we could
write you something which would gather up this info and post it
every 2 hours, or whatever.

Maybe we could have a Java package [2] (as well as any other languages
[3]) that manipulates the website as well-- I personally don't like the
endless CPAN machinations one must go through to get a useful perl.

So this is a fun and challenging project for someone.  Any takers?

[1] http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2003/01/22/mechanize.html
[2] http://htmlunit.sourceforge.net/
[2] http://wwwsearch.sourceforge.net/mechanize/

        -dp