Jim wrote:
<snip> But if writing some sort of documentation
(or article, or whatever) could be *part* of a coding project, then I
think we'd be more than happy to get involved and help.
</snip>

Ditto from the docs community, we'd like to help other students to
learn from the work that happens this summer by documenting it in the
student and instructor guides that serve the great edu community. I've
added my other ideas to the wiki also, just in case.

-Michelle

>Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:41:57 -0700
>From: Jim Grisanzio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: [osol-discuss] Google Summer of Code: Call for
OpenSolaris Participation
>To: Peter Tribble <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Cc: opensolaris-discuss@opensolaris.org
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
e>
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Peter Tribble wrote:
>> On Thu, 2006-04-20 at 19:34, Jim Grisanzio wrote:
>>
>>>Ben opened a page on the Genunix wiki:
>>>http://www.genunix.org/wiki/index.php/Summer_of_Code
>>

>> I accidentally went to www.genuix.org. Hm.....
>>
>> A couple of points:
>>
>> I'm not sure that content or marketing count. Or localization/i18n.
>> Google explicitly rule out documentation projects, at any rate.
It's