On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 02:36:49PM +0800, Riny Qian wrote:
> > sure, if you're willing to recompile the vgatext driver.  ;)
> >

> Then you can also change the console window size from 25x80 to others.
> This seems a good opensolaris project :-)

I'm too lazy to see if vgatext and ALL associated bits, are now CDDL'd.
If someone will confirm this (and email my regular address off-list to prod me)
then perhaps I will remember to contribute my now 5-year-old hacked vgatext
drivers, that allow exactly this :-)

(they allow for it semi-dynamically. You specify a font module to load, in
 vgatext.conf)