On Tue, 15 May 2007, Rich Teer wrote:

> On Tue, 15 May 2007, Ian Murdock wrote:
>
> > Oh! None taken. We clearly don't know what we're doing, and it shows.
>
> I hereby offer my services as a consultant in this process--on a fee-paying
> basis (I'm currently "resting" between gigs and could really use the cash).
> I'm currently the only non-Sun employee on the OGB, which presumably indicates
> the community has at least a modicum of confidence in my ability to represent
> them.  ;-)

Rich - please keep your sales pitch off this list.  And your current work
status is equally off-topic and inappropriate.  As an OGB member you
should be displaying a higher standard of examplary behavior.

Very poor form indeed.

Regards,

Al Hopper  Logical Approach Inc, Plano, TX.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
           Voice: 972.379.2133 Fax: 972.379.2134  Timezone: US CDT
OpenSolaris Governing Board (OGB) Member - Apr 2005 to Mar 2007
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/ogb/ogb_2005-2007/