On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 02:04:46PM +1200, Glynn Foster wrote:

> No where did I mention a reference distribution - I agree, we're not
> necessarily at that point yet. Maybe we can schedule a discussion at
> next week's OGB meeting?

We can, but I think it would be premature.  First, I was making
assertions only about how I would respond to a project proposal for a
reference distribution under the current circumstances.  Others might
feel differently, and in any case there's no such proposal.  If or
when a Group seeks to sponsor one with that or similar language, that
would seem to be the right time to hold such a discussion.  Until a
Group submits something that conforms to the general form required by
OGB/2007/001, everything is hypothetical, which was the point of my