On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 6:53 PM, Mark R. Bowyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Santiago Builes Palacio wrote:
>> Hi, I tried to install OpenSolaris in a machine which has windows vista,
>> but after about 65% of the installation that laptop restarts automatically
>> without finishing the installation
>>
>> Any one knows the reason and how to repair it?

Are you using the graphical installer? It might be worth using the
motif installer, open a terminal and make a  'while true' loop that
calls dmesg and 'sleep 1'.
I had a similar problem and it constantly rebooted after an X
percentage and I found out it was a kernel panic thrown due to my
media being corrupted.

--
Patrick