According to gnome schedule, its 2.26.3 tarball due day is Jul 1st.
Desktop will bump to that version also.
it may be 119 or 120.

Hi,

After exploring OSOL2010.02-b117 yesterday, I noticed a weird error in my
mouse clicks and scrolling while working with the gnome panels. This was
something that didn't happen in the previous releases. I figured this might
be one of the bugs in GNOME 2.26.1.

Well, I figured rather than wait till November 2009 for a GNOME 2.81.1 build,
why not request an update to GNOME 2.26.3 for OSOL2010.02-b119???
This gives us the whole summer to ponder over the latest stable release
of GNOME 2.26.

Ken Mays