> One clue could be that  you can no longer buy
> OpenSolaris Support subscriptions
> from Sun / Oracle. A quick call to our local Sun /
> Oracle sales team supports this.
>
> This effectively means that we no longer will be
> putting OpenSolaris in production.

Indeed, the web page with OpenSolaris support subscription offers dissapeared
and is replaced now with Solaris support page, we were planning to buy
OpenSolaris support subscriptions because we already have some production
systems running on X4540/OpenSolaris and our new shiny iSCSI/FC SAN is based on
ZFS/COMSTAR, but now it's not clear how to proceed..