Richard L. Hamilton wrote:
Since Opera is fast and leaks memory less than Firefox, this stinks.

Has anyone ported Chromium (the open source of Chrome) to Solaris?
That wouldn't do all the other stuff that Opera does, but it would make
an impressive browser.  It _would_ do one thing that Opera does, namely
provide a rendering engine alternative to Firefox and Seamonkey.
WebKit does pretty well - I have very few times when I have to use
Firefox instead of Safari on my Mac.

I don't personally use Opera, but perhaps the person earlier in the thread talking about zone support could run this in a branded Zone?

Not ideal, perhaps, but if you're going to run this zoned then it may be an option.

Hugh.