On 06/08/10 13:31, Jason King wrote:
> A fast-track case is describing more the review/approval process than
> how fast it's being putback.  I'm sure there are many examples of
> fast-tracks that weren't integrated for many months (if not longer)
> from when they were filed.

Sometimes never. I recently sponsored a case during which a comment by
a reviewer caused the project team to re-evaluate and abandon their
original approach, despite the case being approved. I eventually
withdrew the case, but the follow up paper work is often not done.

--
blu

It's bad civic hygiene to build technologies that could someday be
used to facilitate a police state. - Bruce Schneier