On 7/1/2010 2:08 PM, Hillel Lubman wrote:
Oracle Policy
That's self obvious. I was asking what is that policy exactly.

Generally:       No comment on anything in the future.

To paraphrase Larry: "Why would I want to tell you about a product you can't get now, and don't know when we might be able to get it for you?"

I also think that there's a bit of Fight Club mentality going on: The First Rule of Oracle Policy is: You Don't Talk About Oracle Policy.

ObDisclaimer: This is just me being flippant. That's not actually the Oracle policy (as if there was Just One Policy). But it seems to sum up the thinking rather well.

--
Erik Trimble
Java System Support