"By default, there is no firewall."

OpenSolaris has a firewall, it's called IPF.  You need to put in your rules and
enable it.

OpenSolaris has wireless.  It works, I used it.

OpenSolaris has flash.

"Desktops have features which enhance process management and task switching."

>From that, I guess you don't think servers need process management or task
>switching?

"Servers don't need power management"

Therefore the new IBM POWER 7 server line that uses EnergyScale(TM) that
provides for server power and cooling makes to provide energy and cost savings,
and energy peak usage control makes it a desktop?

And I wouldn't use OpenSolaris on a server.  Gnome installed, installs a
browser, NWAM by default, IPS, AI, caiman installer; all are reasons I wouldn't
use it as a server, only a desktop.