With all the ruckus surrounding Oracle's apparent abandonment of the community,
and OGB's stated intention to suicide, the community uproar has been crazy.

"Without giving any details, let me say that a few of us are quietly but
diligently working on solutions to the critical problems, and I expect we'll be
able to talk much more freely about the solutions we will be offering in early
August, which is coming up very soon now.

So, I'm going to humbly ask folks to be patient -- hold your comments,
complaints, and flames about Oracle and OpenSolaris and OGB in check please. If
you can wait just a little bit longer, then I believe we'll be able to offer a
more constructive outlet for your frustration and energies.

Thanks.

http://gdamore.blogspot.com/2010/07/please-be-patient.html