Given the new license details for what will be Oracle Solaris 11 Express, it appears I won't be upgrading my snv_134 osol to Sol11 express (since I'm not a developer), and so am looking forward to details about OpenIndiana.

I have one question at the moment: Will there be ext3 and/or ext4 support? I have a shared data partition in ext3 that I would need to be able to mount periodically.

Thanks.

Cia