I've just looked at it. It looks rather interesting. I've thought about
migration from SXCE b97 to OpenSolaris 2010.x on our terminal (SRSS) servers.
However, it didn't happen on obvious reason. Later we decided to wait for
CentOS 6.0 and move there... It would allow us to use legacy SRSS terminals and
to start deploying new LTSP-based terminals. Now I'm not so sure. There is a
chance that legacy SRSS terminals will move to OpenIndiana. However, this
decision can be made only after production release and careful testing...
I would rather change SRSS terminals with LTSP ones completely, but it seems to
be impossible in the nearest future. However, SRSS appliances die more and more
often during last two years...