Venkata Sairam wrote:
Hi

I am encountering certain problems when building it for 9.8a. I am currently
able to get only about 30 pdb files for the 9.8a debug version. I believe it
is not the complete set as I am not able to perform any debug operations in
the openssl code.

Can anyone who has build the debug version for 9.8a please post all the
files needed to debug?

Thanks.

-Venkata

Do you mean you are not able to debug the openssl.exe or the openssl library generated?

Could you give more information on what you did to include debug info? If it's the openssl.exe maybe you haven't included /DEBUG option with the link options or you can try using /Z7 for builtin debug info rather than the /Zi.

Does this help?

-jb