Hi Thomas.

I'm planning on purchasing and installing Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2008 out of my own pocket (since almost no one donates). One of the first things I plan on doing is creating a 64-bit binary build of OpenSSL.

Actually, why do you need to purchase the Studio in order to make the build? How about using a different compiler? E.g. Visual Studio 2008 Express (http://www.microsoft.com/express/vc) is free and should contain a 64bit compiler . Have not actually checked, but IMHO there should be no license problems...

  Best regards,
    Jurko Gospodnetić