On Wednesday 19 November 2008 14:09:06 Jan Klod wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 November 2008 19:40:06 Michael S. Zick wrote:
> > >
> > > Why? It worked for you?
> >
> > Because it is the current release version and
> > takes next to no effort at all for you to try it.
> >
> > Mike
>
> Well, the result is: same ****.
> Maybe I should try to find some openssl dev and ask directly? You
> tried?

You're on the right list, the devs who can answer probably just aren't
poised waiting for jump on list mail. Eg. real jobs and what-not. For
turnarounds of half-a-day, you'll need a chequebook ... :-)

If neither Michael (Ludvig) nor Andy (Polyakov) respond in the next day
or so, I'll try to take a look at (and understand) the state of the
padlock engine code.

Cheers,
Geoff

--
Un terrien, c'est un singe avec des clefs de char...