Thank you very much Chris, that's all I needed to know.
I will inform the client and let them deal with the rest.

Ion Buicliu

Hi Ion,

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008, Buicliu, Ion VSA:EX wrote:

>     "Are you using OpenSSL CLI tools on UNIX?
>     If so do the same on windows; compile OpenSSL and use the
> transferred keys and decrypt the data."
>
> If by CLI you mean Command Line Interface, yes, that's what I am using

> on UNIX (not a graphical interface). If not, please let me know what
> you mean by CLI.
>
> Also, I would appreciate if you can give me more details about using
> the keys and decrypting on Windows.

There is a command-line version of OpenSSL that you can download and
install on Windows that works in exactly the same way as the one on
Linux/Unix does. No magic. If your Windows shop finds that too difficult
to deal with (e.g. having to remember command line options) then I'm not
aware of an OpenSSL GUI that could be used. Perhaps PGP for Windows
might provide what you want, with a GUI?

Cheers, Chris.
--
\  __/ / ,__(_)_  | Chris Wilson <0000 at qwirx.com> - Cambs UK | / (_/