Ok, when I try to import it into Internet Explorer and I get this
error:  "The file type is not recognizable.  Select another file"

So i'm guessing I did something wrong.  The CA certificate for the
company we bought the certificate from is already in the Astaro and in
Internet Explorer's CA list.

I just combined the certificate and our key on a linux box that has openssl.

openssl -pkcs12 -in proxy.pem -inkey proxy.key -export -out proxy.p12