In preparation for the summit, the user committee has been reviewing how the
various teams and working groups around operators, end users and ecosystem
developers could be structured. In particular, how we can turn the ideas into
actionable items and expand the activities given the growth in the user
community.

In preparation for the summit, we would welcome feedback from those interested
in enhancing the requirements to implementation feedback loop on the mailing
list. The details are in https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/uc-2015.

We'll have a session at the summit to discuss aat
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-ops-user-committee but I'd be happy to
incorporate mailing list discussion into the agenda and report back after the
event.

Thanks,
Tim, Jon, Subbu and Tom