Hello,

Am Samstag, 1. April 2006 12:06 schrieb James PEARSON:
> I just installed SUSE-Linux-10.1-beta9 and I wanted to install and
> test the apache2 - tomcat5 - mod_jk_ap20 connector combination.
>
> I found and installed apache2  and mod_jk_ap20 connector OK but I
> can't find tomcat5-webapps on the CDs.
>
> Is this normal? Can someone tell me where I can download
> tomcat5-webapps ?

As always: The CDs don't have all packages because of limited disk
space.

You can find the remaining packages on the FTP server (ftp.opensuse.org,
better use a mirror) - http://en.opensuse.org/Download

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
I tip my hat to the creators of the SomeFool virus, for actually (albeit
temporarily and minimally) affecting my Linux experience. However, if